The hospitality industry in general and the hotel industry in particular are highly interactive and engaging – where customer-centricity literally forms the core of business relationships. It is mandatory that at any given time, an all-round view of customers is maintained. Hotel industries worldwide are therefore constantly on the look-out for the most rewarding ways not only to meet but exceed customer expectations with every consequent experience. Cost effective, tenable, and of course customer centric plans and strategies are an absolute must to stay afloat in this industry’s competitive environment.
Why there is a need for CRM in the Hotel industry
- Hotel Industry works on the concept of occupancy. Lower occupancy would mean lower profitability.
- Repeating delighted customers is easy and profitable. A proper Hospitality CRM will help retarget existing Customers.
- Hotels have multiple sources of leads, and it is of prime importance not to miss any one of them.
- Fortune is in the follow-up; nothing is more appropriate for the Hotel industry, where a missed follow-up can cause Customer to go for some other option.
- The hotel Sales team needs to send many quotations and revisions of them. Without proper CRM, managing this is difficult.
- Nowadays, travel portals and online booking agents get a large share of business for Hotels. Integrating them on one platform is a must.
- With multiple sites, locations, properties, categories of properties and combinations of offerings, there has to be a proper CRM to manage the occupancy ratio for each of properties.
- Since the Sales team of Hotels is distributed and on the move, a centralized hotel management software is required to manage everything on one dashboard.
- Hotels use multiple software platforms like ERP, PMS (Property Management system) and also sometimes a different application for the front desk. A centralized CRM will enable the proper flow of information and avoid duplication of work.
Why Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM for the Hospitality Industry.
Generate More Revenue
Companies continue to place their trust on CRM Systems that focuses on enhancing business operations that focus more on enhancing business operations than on delivering best possible customer experience. According to Gartner Report, a successful CRM strategies balance operational improvements with a focus on customer, which can also result in enhanced internal processes and higher efficiency as well as boosting sales.
Helps to know your Guest
CRM Solution gives you detailed information of every guest including their contact information, guest history, loyalty programs and detailed preferences.
360° view of your prospects
Your Dynamics 365/CRM gives you a 360°view of every engagement you had with your prospect, it could be via emails, calls, appointments, notes or references. This ensures that you a context into your prospect’s needs, interest and behavior when you engage with them and this results in increasing your chances of closing a deal.
CRM systems allow systematic collection and categorization of fragmented customer information, as a result of which, rich customer information repositories are created. Further, as CRM systems enable relevant customer segmentation, databases for potential customers can also be effectively managed.
The right focus
The most valuable customer interactions are brought to light by CRM solutions and this information can then be replicated towards potential customers that hotels wish to either target, retain, or both. Constantly evaluating and relevantly applying gainful experiences is also enabled by CRM systems.
In effect, hotels can reinvigorate those areas which adversely affect profits, and sharpen focus and attention on the most rewarding ones.
CRM solutions strengthen customer information handling in the right manner, and also facilitate customer-company interactions at multiple levels, touching all important contact points. A high degree of personalization is introduced in customer interactions, thereby empowering hotels to achieve success in customer retention and loyalty.