If you’re not the first-to-market, the cheapest, or the best your software product isn’t going to sustain this competitive market.
Here at Dhyey, our team of developers have few favorite development tools that they used in 2019.
DevOps is a set of practices that combine software development and information-technology operations. It aims to reduce the systems development life cycle and provide continuous delivery with high quality.
- Azure DevOps- TFVC
it builds app for any platform including android, iOS, Linux, MacOS or Microsoft.
Features includes. TFVC is a centralized version control system that lets you apply granular permission and restrict access down to a file level.Features
- It can be used rom small to large projects
- With server work spaces, you can scale up to very large code bases will millions of files per branch and large binary files.
- All members can access the latest version
- Developer can check in their changes and resolve conflict as necessary.
IDE (Integrated Development environment)
An IDE is a software application that provides comprehensive facilities to computer programmers for software development. An IDE Normally consists of at least a source code editor, build automation tools and a debugger.
Nets beans is a popular, free, open-source IDE. It allows developing desktop, mobile and web applications.Features
- Support for fast and smart code editing
- Easy and efficient project management process
- Rapid user interface development
- Helps to write bug-free code
- NetBeans IDE offers superior support for C/C++ and PHP developers
- It can be installed on any OS which supports java from windows to Linux to Mac OS X systems
- Visual Studio
Visual studio you can build any app, game or extension using any language of your choice
- Track and manage all ideas on kanban or scrum boards with agile tools
- Improve code quality and catch issues early
- Build, manage, secure and share software components
- Automate and simplify Azure deployments
- Tools for manual, performance and automated testing
- It offers a centralized version control system with free private repositories.
A cloud application is a software program where cloud-based and local components work together.
It is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft for building, testing, deploying and services through Microsoft managed data centersFeatures-
- Be future ready with continuous innovation
- Build on your terms
- Operate hybrid Seamlessly
- Security from ground up, backed by experts
- It supports wide range of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, and devices
- Allows to build apps quickly and easily
- It easily detects and mitigate threats
- Rely on the most trusted cloud
- Allows to manage app proactively
- Helps to deliver mobile apps seamlessly
- Amazon Web Services
AWS is a subsidiary of amazon that provides on-demand cloud computing platform and APIs to individuals, companies and governments on a metered pay-as-you-go basis.Features-
- Bare Metal instances
- Optimize compute performance and cost with Amazon EC2 fleet
- Pause and Resume your instances
- GPU Compute instances
- GPU Graphics instances
- High i/o instances
- Dense HDD storage instances
- Optimized CPU configurations
A database is a data structure that stores organized information. Most databases contain multiple tables, which may each include several different fields.
- Microsoft SQL
Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system development by Microsoft. As a database server, it is a software product with the primary function of storing and retrieving data as requested by other software applications.Features-
- Support tools SQL Server Profiler, BI tools, SQL Server Management Studio, and Database Tuning Advisor.
- Offers online help and documentation, and live item support.
- Provides advanced customization choice for datatype mappings and erase and rename objects.
- Displays mistake, and cautioning messages about the relocation in an advanced window.
- A single, coordinated condition for SQL Server Database Engine administration and approving.
- Resizable discoursed enable access to different instruments when an exchange is open.
MySQL is faster, more reliable and cheaper or simply put better than any other database system.Features-
- Is Client/server system
- Full text search
- Azure database
Microsoft AzureSQL Database (formerly SQL Azure, SQL Server Data Services, SQL Services, and Windows Azure SQL Database) is a managed cloud database(SaaS) provided as part of Microsoft Azure.
- Scalability and resource management with elastic pools
- Performance tuning
- Business consistency features
- Scalability of Azure SQL Database
- V12 portability
- Query store
In computing programming, a software framework is an abstraction in which software providing generic functionality can be selectively changed by additional user-written code, thus providing application
- Dot Net
Net Framework is a software framework development by Microsoft that runs primarily on Microsoft windows.Features
- Common language runtime engine
- Language independence
- Base Class Library
- Simplified deployment
Asp.net core is a free and open source web Framework, development by Microsoft and the community. It is a modular framework that runs on both the full .NET framework, on windows and the cross-platform .NET core.Features-
- Cross-platform and container support
- High performance
- Asynchronous via async/await
- Unified MVC and Web API Frameworks
- Multiple environment and development mode,
- Web Sockets and Signal R
- Protection from Cross-site Request Forgery
It refers to an initial stage of software in which development evolution and product fixes may occur before a bigger release initiated. These activities are also sometime known as Beta Phase or Beta testing.
- MS Visio
Microsoft Visio is used for UML diagrams- from flowchart to floor plans. It Can be used to create simple or complicated diagrams. It offers a wide variety of built-in shapes and stencils to work with.Features-
- Dozen different templets
- Visio’s primary clientele have been Enterprise users at the corporate level
- 3D Maps diagrams
- Pull in live information from an external source
- Build in shapes
- Fluid UI
Fluid UI is a browser-based wire framing and prototyping tool development by fluid software and used to design mobile touch interfaces.Features-
- Rapid prototyping
- Build in libraries
- Communicate how pages relate
- Collaborative prototyping tool
- Team ideation
- Adobe XD
It is a vector-based user experience design tool for web apps and mobile apps, development and published by Adobe Inc. It is available for macOS and Windows for iOS and android to help preview the result of work directly on mobile device.Features-
- Voice triggers and speech
- App integrations
- Linked symbols
- Prototype drag gestures
- Easy access to vie and modify plugins